- High Voltage Transformers
- Switchmode Transformers
- Flyback Transformers
- Trigger Pulse Transformers
- Step Up/Down Transformers
- Power Transformers
- Toroidal Transformers
- Antennas and Air Coils
- Down Hole Applications
- DC Igniters
- High Current Inductors
- Custom Manufacturing
- Hydrogen Coils
- Control Transformers
- Inverter Transformers
- Low Profile (LPC) Transformers
- Ferrite Transformer
- Pulse Transformers
- Single Phase Transformer
- Specialty Transformers
- Isolation Transformer
- Surface Mount Transformer
- Toroidal Inductor
- Air Core Inductors
- Ferrite Inductors
- Power Inductors
- Surface Mount Inductors
Custom Coils Manufactures High Current Inductors
Power inductors are used in electrical circuits where voltage conversions become necessary. Their prime function is to minimize signal losses in circuits. High current inductors are specifically designed for high current, low voltage power supplies. Generally, these inductors have saturation current ratings above 100 Amps. These devices deliver consistent performance to many electrical components by increasing efficiency, dissipating heat, filtering low current ripples, and much more. Due to this, they have become a critical component of HVAC inverters, server power supplies, solar inverters, bi-directional inverters, PV inverters, and so on. Being an industry-leading power inductor manufacturer and supplier, Custom Coils specializes in the design and manufacturing of high current inductors to support various challenging applications with high power conversions.
Our experts understand clients’ requirements from different industries and offer custom inductors that fulfill their needs. Our high current inductor designs are entirely based on client requirements and can be customized in terms of cores, windings, and so on.
Construction and Design of Power Inductors
We can design custom high current power inductors for specific applications. The client needs to specify the following requirements:
- Shielding:Large magnetic fields are produced due to the amount of current that inductors are subjected to. These magnetic fields may induce noise in other parts of the circuit, and disturb its functioning. This is why our inductors are magnetically shielded to provide protection against challenging EMI problems in high current circuit applications.
- Cores:At Custom Coils, we emphasize on using quality materials for production. We use industrial grade materials such as powdered iron, silicon steel, and ferrites to produce cores. These cores have excellent aging characteristics, and prevent current issues in high voltage applications.
- Windings:We employ industrial grade conductive materials to create windings for our power inductors. We understand that the right winding is important for the performance of an inductor. This is why expert professionals and advanced winding machines are employed for the task. Our high power inductors have efficient windings that help lower DC resistance.
At Custom Coils, we offer high current inductors in axial led, radial led, and drum core shapes. The following are some of our inductors.
|Custom Coils Series||Features|
High Current Inductors Applications
The following are few industrial applications that utilize our high current inductors:
- High Current Filters
- Switching Regulators
- In-Line Filters
- Differential Mode Chokes
- Boost Power Factor Correction Chokes
- Welding Machine Output Inductors
High Current Axial and Drum Core Inductor Cross Reference Guide
- Vishay Dale
- Inductor Supply
- JW Miller
Customized High Current Power Inductors for Your Complex High Power Requirements
If you require any information regarding our high-power inductor design and manufacturing capabilities, please feel free to reach us today. We will give the best possible assistance from industry experts. Contact us on our toll-free number +1 605.934.2460, or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.